Sunday, July 11, 2010

ANTHONY'S BLOG - ENTRY FIVE

Steven Anthony and his fellow Vancouver Canucks prospects spent the morning dragon boating at Development Camp.

“I was sitting in the second row behind Yann, which was probably a bad idea because he was splashing me like crazy,” wrote Anthony in his fifth blog post. “He was probably doing it on purpose but now I know not to sit behind him on a boat.”

The Saint John Sea Dogs forward went shopping with his roommate later in the day.

“I got a new t-shirt and jeans but I might take them back because I found another pair I like better but we’ll see,” he wrote. “I do have to go back and get a Yankees hat because my other one doesn’t fit. I have a really strange shaped head - not strange shaped but I’m in between sizes and this one actually fits me perfect.”

To read his entire post click HERE.

“Steven Anthony chronicles prospect development camp in Vancouver for a week with insights from a player's point of view,” reads the official description of the blog.

Anthony, a seventh round pick of the Canucks in the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft, is partaking in his second summer prospect camp in Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment