The Saint John Sea Dogs' 2014-15 schedule has been released.
The Sea Dogs and their revamped roster open the season on Friday, September 12 in Charlottetown. The Islanders also have several new additions to their roster, most notably Oliver Cooper – Saint John’s leading scorer from last season.
Saint John plays in Moncton on Sunday, September 14 before playing their home opener on Friday, September 19th at 7:30pm against the Acadie-Bathurst Titan. With the Dogs celebrating their 10th anniversary this season and all the new roster additions, the home opener is sure to be a good one.
A few other notable dates:
- Cooper and the Islanders make their first visit to Harbour Station on Wednesday, October 1.
- The Sea Dogs host the Memorial Cup hosting Quebec Remparts on Sunday, October 26.
- Saint John plays their final game of the first half on Thursday, December 18 against Bathurst.
- There is no New Year’s home-and-home with the Wildcats this year. Saint John will play on New Year’s Eve though, hosting the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles in a game that will begin at 3pm.
- Joey Richard, Noah Zilbert, and the Gatineau Olympiques make their only visit to Harbour Station on Saturday, February 28.
- Saint John’s final home game is on Saturday, March 14 against Halifax. Their regular season ends on March 21 in Halifax.
As usual, Sea Dogs home games on Friday nights will start at 7:30pm, Sunday matches with start at 3pm, and all others – with the exception of the New Year’s Eve game – will start at 7pm.
Saint John’s training camp will start some time in August. Their pre-season schedule has not yet been released.