Monday, August 1, 2016

Sea Dogs at Team Canada camps this week

TORONTO – Mathieu Joseph and Thomas Chabot are taking part in Team Canada’s world junior development camp this week.

The camp, which started on Sunday, features a Red-White game on Monday evening. Chabot and Joseph were on the ice Monday morning with Team White at the Toronto Marlies’ practice rink.


The team will travel to Plymouth, Michigan later this week to take part in Team USA’s annual summer tournament. Finland and Sweden will also be taking part.

Canada will face Finland on Wednesday, Sweden on Friday and the US on Saturday. All games will be shown on TSN.

Meanwhile, in Calgary, Sea Dogs forward Joe Veleno and prospect Shane Bowers are participating in Canada’s under-18 camp. Olivier Mathieu, Saint John’s first-round pick in this summer’s QMJHL Entry Draft, is taking part in the under-17 camp.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome job.
    ___________________________
    Memphis dog training

    ReplyDelete