- The Hockey News has the Sea Dogs finishing second overall in the QMJHL, behind the Shawinigan Cataractes.
- The Sea Dogs are predicted to finish first overall in the Maritimes Division by Sportsnet.
- The CHL website has a QMJHL season preview.
- The sky is the limit for this year's version of the Sea Dogs, says The Hockey Writers.
- Familiar teams are expected to be at the top of the QMJHL standings, predicts the Cape Breton Post.
- RDS has the Sea Dogs winning the Maritimes Division (and the Titan finishing all the way in fourth).
- Here's the Times & Transcript's predictions in non-paywall form. Neil Hodge has the Dogs winning the Maritimes.
- The QMJHL website has a big preview on the Sea Dogs.
- Habs Eye on the Prize says the Sea Dogs are "likely the favourites to win the President's Cup this season."
Photo: Marc Henwood/Station Nation