Friday, September 30, 2016

Sea Dogs release "Port City Rise" promo

The Sea Dogs released a new promo video today. It's quite good.



The website PortCityRise.com has also been launched.

The video was made by ICS Creative Agency, the same marketing group that made last season's popular "Draw A Line" playoff video.

The description on YouTube reads, "As the Saint John Sea Dogs enter the 2016-2017 season, they have two goals. One, to bring home a championship. Two, to bring a city together. It’s our time to rise together. #PortCityRise"

The video will presumably be played tonight at the team's home opener.

3 comments:

  1. For what reason is this not quite the same as remaining ceaselessly in view disliking somebody's cologne? Perhaps I don't care for the smell of their astounding ass scent abusing my own space? Is it true that you are conceding that all basis for not contacting are not made equivalent? Thanks, Keep posting This type of article love from parc clematis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this blog cautiously, the articles were extremely decent I got loads of advantages from articles, I have a site identified with this, on the off chance that you need you can visit this site, Graphic Design Courses in chennai accept will profit, much obliged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I regard this article for the especially explored substance and sublime wording. I got so remembered for this material that I was unable to stop scrutinizing. I am awed with your work and inclination. Film Editing Courses Thankful to you to such a degree.

    ReplyDelete