The #CBSE have turned it up a notch since the end of the trade period, winning a @QMJHL league high 10 of 12 games... pic.twitter.com/rfXuxQF2xLAn interesting tweet was sent out by the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles yesterday, showing how each team has performed since the Jan. 7 trade deadline.
— Screaming Eagles (@CBSEHockey) February 10, 2015
The Sea Dogs have had their struggles since the deadline, recording five wins in 14 games. They've been outscored 54-42.
Saint John is in a fight for home ice in the first round of the playoffs. They currently sit sixth overall with a 28-18-1-6 record, six points ahead of the ninth-place Shawinigan Cataractes. The top eight teams will receive home ice.
Some other news and notes:
- The Hockey News got to know Charlie Coyle.
- The Canadian Press has an article on Thomas Chabot.
- The Cape Breton Post has an article on former Sea Dogs captain Olivier LeBlanc.
- The Sea Dogs are finally on Instagram.
- The Sea Dogs are back in action on Friday when they travel to Bathurst to battle the Titan at 7:30 p.m.