As usual, tickets can be purchased at the Harbour Station box office, by calling 657-1234, or by heading to tickets.harbourstation.ca starting at 10am.
The Harbour Station box office will also be open Saturday beginning at Noon.
Also, a reminder of the new ticket pricing set-up that was unveiled during the off-season. Here are the new prices and details, according to the Sea Dogs website.
|Horseshoe/Centre Ice Lower||$18.00||$17.00||$14.50|
|Non-Centre Ice, Lower||$17.50||$16.50||$14.00|
- Horseshoe seats are the blue padded upper bowl seats (first 3 rows of UB)
- Centre Ice Lower Includes Sections V, A, B, K, M, L (the 3 centre ice sections on each side)
- Each ticket is subject to a $1 service fee.
- *Senior is 60 years and older.
- **Youth is ages 2 - 14. Under 2 years is free.
Saint John’s home opener is next Saturday against the Acadie-Bathurst Titan. If you are wondering what other highlights are featured on the Sea Dogs’ schedule this season, you can check out this post.