The 17-year old forward recorded six points this past weekend. On Friday night against Bathurst, Marsh recorded two assists in Saint John’s 5-1 victory. On Saturday in Halifax, the Chicago native was named the game’s first star with two goals and two assists.
The QMJHL rookie is tied with Nathan Noel for the Sea Dogs’ scoring lead with six points.
Shawinigan goaltender Marvin Cupper and Victoriaville forward Angelo Miceli were named the week’s first and second stars, respectively.
In other news…
- Former Sea Dogs forward Oliver Cooper has been sent back to the Charlottetown Islanders by the Colorado Avalanche. Cooper was a free agent invite to Avs rookie camp.
- The Hockey News’ Ryan Kennedy has Jakub Zboril ranked 24th for the 2015 NHL Draft.
- The Sun Sentinel has an article on Jonathan Huberdeau.
- The Sea Dogs had a record of 145-109-4-8 under David Alward’s government. You’re welcome for that info.
- Saint John plays two home games this weekend, hosting the Halifax Mooseheads on Saturday night and the Chicoutimi Sagueneens on Sunday afternoon.
- It sounds like Sunday’s Sea Dogs game will be on Rogers TV. No official announcement has been made yet.
Photo: Marc Henwood/Station Nation